Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mini Albums

I'm having so much fun making these mini albums for our class on Saturday March 13th.  So far I have finished making 2 of the 4 we will be creating.





Name badge mini album





Treat bag mini album






Each mini album has its own theme and they are great little scrapbooks.  The first one I used plastic name badge holders to create a little book of my class’s performance at the County Fair in 2009.  Photos, bits and pieces, lots of fiber and quotes make up this little treasure.





inside pages









back side of inside pages










inside view of 2 pages








back of album





The 2nd mini album I used small treat bags and added a cover out of designer paper.  I call it "My Garden" and went around our yard and snapped photos of trees, bushes, garden art and plants I have in my garden.  Of course the book is full of embellishments and garden quotes and poems.  I love using paper bags no matter what size; there are so many places to create pockets to slide photos in plus the main pockets for journaling.






Inside treat bag mini album









photo behind grow flap









pocket created from bottom flap of bag









one of 3 pull out tabs




For class we will be making a CD holder, a special album for music or a photo CD to remember an event in your life and an envelope album to place lots of photos for those special moments we have.

If we have time I'd like to create a password journal from a journal refill and an old hard back boo; more on this when I find all the bits to make it.  This journal is a place to house all those passwords we have for various websites, user groups, etc.

Enjoy your week and see some of you on Saturday for class...

No comments:

Post a Comment