Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mesa Arts Center Mini Albums Class

This Tuesday will be the mini albums class at the Mesa Arts Center. 

You will be creating 3 albums that are not so mini :-)  We will be using 45 records to create a book style album, an album record to be displayed on the wall or in a plate stand and the CD holder is a great gift to give to someone special.  We will be creating a cover to hold a CD that contains music or family photos. 

No need to bring photos if you don't have a them in mind for your albums; you can add photos later.

Below are photos of 2 of the projects we will be making in class.





I had a photo shoot and my photographer gave me a CD of all the photos from the day.  I created this CD cover to house the CD and placed photos from some of the pictures from the day to decorate the holder.

The album is of my two puppies Nitro and Blue.  Behind each photo is journaling of the photo.


Hopefully I will have photos of the 45 record album up before class.

Enjoy your week and hope to see you in class...

No comments:

Post a Comment