Friday, March 25, 2011

Buttons, buttons who's got the buttons!

I've been having so much fun creating jewelry and other goodies with buttons and I have more items to make still to create.  I can't stop it's so addicting!!!

Below are photos of some of the items we will be making on June 18th for the button class.


Using some of my Grandmothers buttons to create this necklace pendant

I used new buttons to create this cute flower pendant

Love this button from my Grandmothers collection.  I added a silver button at the bottom

Button bracelets

Buttons on large paper clips

Button key chain in the center surrounded by flower pins

I need to order more buttons so I can make the button flowers on stems, button rings, more bracelets and whatever else I can think of :0)

Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment