Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hair Accessories

I've been busy making so many things and I'm really getting behind on posting photos of all my creations.

I started making hair accessories along with my jewelry.  Here are some photos of hair adornments I have finished.

I'm making the flowers out of lace, ribbon and material along with custom tye-dyed coffee filters.  Some of the flowers are from various die cuts I own others are from me sewing the lace or ribbon to create the flower.  I'm adding feathers, buttons, jewelry, beads and what ever else I can find to decorate them.

 
cream lace flower with feathers and pearls

cream lace flower in hair

black lace and red material with black beads, red feathers and silver earring center

cream lace with button center & feathers

orange ribbon flowers with feathers

cream double lace flower with material and coffee filter die cut flowers with feathers, beads and button center

Back to creating more goodies for the two events coming up for vending.

No comments:

Post a Comment