Sunday, September 26, 2010

Holiday Card Class

I finally had some time to start creating the cards and boxes for this years holiday card class on October 9th.

Today was crafting day and I made the origami box, gift card holder and one of the cards.

I finally had a chance to take photos of the finished projects.  I've added the vintage card, match box and diaroma card.   


Origami boxes

Close up of the size we will be making in class

Gift card holder

Close up of outside of gift card holder

Postcard stamp holiday card

Close up of postcard holiday card.  It is difficult to see the iridescent shimmer over the image


Photo of all the projects


Diaroma card

3 match boxes

vintage tag holiday card


I have one more card, the shaker card to take a photo of I can't believe I forgot too!

Enjoy your week...

No comments:

Post a Comment